Whenever you dial a contact on the iPhone and the call does not connect, it is quite inconvenient. If you’re having trouble figuring out why your calls are disconnecting, you’ve come to the correct spot. This technological flaw may be found on nearly any Apple smartphone, even the most recent models.
Implementing and participating in a conference call on the iPhone is simple, despite its appearance. Nevertheless, before using the iPhone for business or work-related conference calls, you should acquaint yourself with the conference calling features on the iPhone by establishing few conference calls with close friends and family. In this article, we have put several methods to check on this, so here is how to repair the iPhone conference call not working.
Why does the iPhone conference call not working properly?
It’s impossible to nail down a single cause for the conference call failure. Yet, it’s generally due to low transmission strength or bothersome software problems. It is possible that the SIM card is not in the right position or is broken. Let’s troubleshoot and repair the issue, irrespective of the reason behind the iPhone conference call not working.
How to make a conference call on iPhone?
Using the iPhone to make a conference call is basic. So instead of allowing users to pass through hurdles, you can do all of your tasks directly from the smartphone application. Follow the instructions below to proceed-
- On the iPhone, click the Phone app.
- Select the first person you wish to include by dialling the number or tapping on it.
- Let the first person answer the phone.
- Click on Add Call from the call menu.
- Enter the phone number or search for the contact you wish to add.
- Allow a few moments for the call to establish.
- Select the Merge Calls option from the menu.
- This can be repeated as many times as needed for a maximum limit of five people.
Various solutions to fix the issue of iPhone conference call not working
Restart the iPhone
If you are still experiencing problems answering phones after completing the instructions mentioned, consider resetting the iPhone. The most straightforward method is to utilise the keys as normal. You may also launch the settings app and select General from the menu. Then select Shut Down. Switch on the iPhone and attempt to make a call after a moment.
Reset network settings
When you feel the iPhone’s call failure is due to a network issue, you can opt to reset Network Settings. After a restart, many network-related difficulties such as difficulty making phone calls, text failures, and cellular data issues will be resolved. Before proceeding also ensure that the process does not wipe out any private details, and only removes stored Wi-Fi connections, Bluetooth devices, and VPN setups. Follow the steps below-
- Click on the Settings app and select General Reset from the Reset menu.
- Next, reset the network configuration by inserting and verifying the iPhone passcode.
Also read: How to reset you iPhone?
Check iPhone block list
Perhaps you may have blocked a person on purpose or by accident at a certain point. Check to see whether the phone number you’re attempting to call is not in the block list. To do so, go to the Settings app and choose Phone. The blocked contacts will be found by scrolling down and clicking on them. If the individual has been added to this list, swipe to left and click Unblock option.
Disable call forward option
The call forward can create interruption, so if you’re having trouble making calls, try to ensure that it’s turned off. To do so, go to the Settings app and choose Phone. After that, select Call Forwarding. Allow time for it to complete. If it’s turned on, press the switch to turn it off.
How do I add more individuals to the conference call?
Assume you began a conference call with three individuals and then realised you neglected to include someone else. You can simply add more individuals to the conference call, the limit is up to a total of five, and here are the steps to proceed-
- Click the Add Call option from the call display.
- Enter the phone number or search for the contact you wanted to add.
- Allow a few moments for the call to join.
- Select Merge Calls from the menu.
- Steps can be repeated as many times as needed for a total of five people.